|Senate Counsel & Research||State of Minnesota|
|S.F. No. 615 - Financial Crimes Oversight Council|
|Author:||Senator Mee Moua|
|Prepared by:||Kathleen Pontius, Senate Counsel (651/296-4394)|
|Date:||March 12, 2007|
(1) description of the council's and task force's goals;
(2) description of outcomes achieved or not achieved and outcomes they will seek to achieve during the coming year;
(3) legislative recommendations, including, where necessary, a description of legislation needed to implement the recommendations;
(4) detailed accounting of how money, grants, and in-kind contributions were spent; and
(5) detailed accounting of grants awarded.
A copy of the statute creating the council is attached.
Check on the status of this bill
Back to Senate Counsel and Research Bill Summaries page
This page is maintained by the Office of Senate Counsel and Research for the Minnesota Senate.
Last review or update: 03/12/2007
If you see any errors on this page, please e-mail us at email@example.com.